Privacy and Policy
1. When you visit our “website”, we will ask you to sign up for a gdgoenkabhagalpur.com account. Here, we ask you for personal information such as your name, email address and an account password, contact information, Pin code etc. as may appear on the website.
2. The Information is primarily collected to facilitate your account for managing your online assessment process.
3. The information submitted is kept Confidential by ensuring appropriate technological support.
4. Except as provided herein, personal data that you enter on the website, is not made available or distributed to third parties, except with your express consent. We will not give, sell or provide access to your personal information/ data uploaded by you for managing online exams, question bank, exam applicants etc to any company, individual or organization for its use in marketing or commercial solicitation or for any other purpose.
5. Additionally, for the purpose of payment, you may be requested for credit card or other payment account information which is directly submitted to the Payment Gateway. We do not maintain any data submitted for the purpose of effecting payment. In case of any dispute or discrepancy, you are requested to directly contact your Credit Card Company and the Payment Gateway Company.
6. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other gdgoenkabhagalpur.com services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
gdgoenkabhagalpur.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of gdgoenkabhagalpur.com in the following limited circumstances:
1. We have your free consent.
3. When required by law to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, Compliance under any prevailing law or statute, regulation or court order or any other order from any appropriate authorities or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of GD Goenka Public school, its users or the public as required or permitted by law
4. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users appeared for online exam for example, or how many users clicked visited your exam section. Such information does not identify you individually or any of user registered users of online exam.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, GD Goenka Public school shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever if the login or user id and/or password is shared and/or leaked by the user.
We restrict access to personal information to GD Goenka Public school employees, vendors, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.
When you access gdgoenkabhagalpur.com, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Note that once you click these links to navigate away from our site, we do not have any control over the contents of the external sites. We will not be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to these sites and they will not be governed by this privacy statement. We encourage you to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of such websites.
GD Goenka Public school